More pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More pages

I am trying to insert a link from the 'more pages' page on my webpage (www.test4less.co.uk/acatalog/More_Info.html).
    I want to have a page accessed by clicking on the 'link' hyperlink, the reason for not using a new brochure page is that i don't want the page to be accessed from the navigation bar (let me know if i'm doing this the long way).

I have saved a template in the site1 folder and created a link to the correct page. i have also transfered the file via FTP to the 'htdocs/acatalog' folder.
    when i refresh the site the lionk works but gives me an error page of 'the page cannot be found'.

is there a setting i need to change so that the file can be viewed? (like with customvars in design,options).
    or is there somewhere else where i'm going wrong?

Thanks
    Olly

The hyperlink is working if you are getting the page not found error but it sounds like either the page is in the wrong location, you have the wrong path sepcified in the link or it could be a typo in the link - check spelling, capitalisation, HTM or HTML extension etc.... have you tried calling the full path to the page eg: http://www.domain.com/page.htm rather than just page.htm?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
    X