Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer asked to login again after purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer asked to login again after purchase?

Hi,
    I tested my other store which I just finished, it requires login as its trade only. When the customer goes through te checkout process and then clicks done after making a payment (by protx or cheque) they are taking to the login screen again. What do I do to fix this?

Thanks
    Last edited by tdw; 01-Sep-2005, 05:22 PM. Reason: Title error
    Sellerdeck Business Plus 12.0.1.NBLA

Do I need to redirect the customer somewhere else to stop them being logged out after a pruchase?

Comment

I think that this is a feature and can not be avoided.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi,
        If I managed to add a button to the final receipt for the customer to return to store or click done to end session would that leave the contents in the cart as I assume that is why the customer is logged out.

Thanks

Comment

Don't you have something special in your store that ends customer's sessions as soon as they complete their order? I seem to recall that you have been asking about things of this nature.

If you have been making changes to the cookie behaviour of the store, it is not surprising you get the odd unintentional result.

Could you give us a URL to look at, and also a username and password to test with and I'll see what I can recommend.

Thanks

PS Could you also use your real name on the forum. It's a bit disconcerting talking to someone called 'tdw'.

Comment

Working...
          X