Product width problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product width problems

I'm almost done with finishing a site redesign, but an irritating problem with product layouts persists to confuse and frustrate me.

I have no idea why, but the site seems intent on displaying the first product in each section at a fraction of the width of what it should. All subsequent products display fine, all with the 100% width I have specifically specified.

This could be a result of me altering Act_Productline, but there's nothing in my alterations that should cause this. Indeed, my editing of the template included setting the table the products are in to be 100% width. I'm hoping that there's some obscure variable embedded deep within the murky confines of Actinic's design options, some tick box panacea that will make everything alright, but I'm yet to discover said option.

Has anyone come across this problem before, or have any idea why Actinic should choose to show the first product on each page squashed up like it is? If you'd like to see the site for an example, http://www.stinkyinkshop.co.uk/acata...0_Printer.html shows the issue, but you have to promise not to ask why there's a product called 'add', because I honestly have no idea.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be hugely appreciative.

Thanks.

Hi Rob

I've looked at your site in Firefox and IE6 and all the products appear to be the same width. Did you get this sorted then?

Comment

I've just this moment figured out what was doing it - manually editing the Act_ProductBody template to remove the columns in its main table seems to have stopped it from limiting the product to a fraction of the page width. It now displays all products at the correct width.

Everything seems to be working now, thanks

Comment

Working...
      X