Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catalog - option greyed out

Hi all

We're using Catalog V6.1.4 and have come across an odd problem.

When a new product is added, in the Product Details panel the "Can Be Ordered Online" box is ticked but the option is greyed out. We can get around it by using the "Hide on Web Site" tick box if needed, but we were wondering if anyone knew what had happened and how to fix it.

The ActinicCatalog.mdb database is a copy from a client and it seems possible that a previous employee has been opening (and possibly altering) the database using MS Access. Not certain about that, though.

Thanks for any help
    Mo

are you using the single add to cart per page feature?

Comment

No, we're not.

The shop is at F.I.S.H. if you'd like to see it.

Comment

Hi Mo

There is no programmatical reason in Actinic why the 'Can Be Ordered Online' field would be greyed out. The only way I have been able to do it is by delelecting 'Online Ordering: Allowed' in 'Business Settings | Ordering' and then selecting 'Suspended'. This removes all the add to cart buttons though.

I think you need to raise an email support ticket at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm and one of the email team will request your snapshot and take a look at what might be happening with your database.

Comment

Working...
        X