Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

choices in cart

Hi,

I'd like to see the (Choice HTML for Name rather than the (Choice Name) in the cart and checkout is this possible as I use the (Choice Name) as a ref lookup.

Jay Cee

www.farmerschoicefreerange.co.uk

Sorry I don't think that thgis can be done. The Choice HTML for Name is only used for generating the static HTML web pages and isn't available to the perl scripts that generate the checkout pages.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Ok,
      Can it be done the other way around so i display the (Choice Name) in the html and keep the (Choice HTML for Name hidden) so I can put a lookup ref in this field?

I would like to able to have an external ref number for each choice.

Many Thanks

Jay Cee

Comment

You seem to want to have hidden info in the Choice Name (so you can search on it) but hide this when in the cart and checkout.

The only way I can see how you could do this is to keep your info in the Choice Name field (with whatever you want in the HTML for Name field) and patch the Perl to strip that info when displaying the cart. A lot of work.

Another way to hide info so it won't be visible, but will be indexed for seaching is to put it into the Product Description thus

!!<<noscript>>!!Hidden Words Here!!<</noscript>>!!
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi,

Sorry prob not making much sense but, what I want to be able to do is search exteriorly on the choice name when I process the orders. so the informations got to get as far as orderdetail table.
          The only field I could find to do this was the choice name but I don't want this to display in the cart.

See the delevopment website to see what I mean.

www.farmerschoicefreerange.co.uk

Many Thanks

Jay Cee

Comment

Hi,

Can you give me a bit more detail as to what you exactly want to do...

Sorry prob not making much sense but, what I want to be able to do is search exteriorly on the choice name when I process the orders. so the informations got to get as far as orderdetail table.
            The only field I could find to do this was the choice name but I don't want this to display in the cart.

Is not very clear. Can you perhaps provide an example or a walkthrough of what you want to happen?

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X