non-secure items & changing a buttons text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

non-secure items & changing a buttons text

Had this problem before, and know how to rectify it, but cannot see the problem item. Getting the `displaying non- secure items` message when entering the shopping cart. I know its usually an image but cannot see which one it is... Please?

During the check-out process you fill in your name and address, then hit a `next` button. You then have to fill in payment details, then hit a second `next` button. This is the click that actually `places` the order. Any way I can change the text on the second next button only to something like `submit order`?

Thanks, and have a good day...
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

View source for your https:// cart page and search for http:// - that should show you the problem image(s).

Can't answer the second part - I use a PSP.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks Bill, kind of obvious really. Do I then just change the image addresses within the templates to https:// ?

Just noticed also. The images down the r/h side (scarves), point to non-secure regular catalog pages. Would this also cause a non-secure warning?

Some customers can be a wee bit paranoid about accepting things (on a 'site) they ain't happy with...
      Football Heaven

Comment

Sorted. Turned out to be a stat script on the template. Worked around by creating a new template without the stat script.

Still hoping to modify that `next` button though...
        Football Heaven

Comment

Hi George,

Am taking a look to see if it can be done. The Next buttons are generated by NETQOUTEVAR:NEXTBUTTON and that variale takes the value from Design | Text click on 'Go to' Phase : -1 ID: 502. Making a change here will globally affect the Next Buttons over the checkout phase.

Will post back with updates,

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Hi George,

I'm afraid it is not possible to make the change as you would like to. The next button is global over the checkout pages and it is not possible to change the text display of one of the buttons in the sequence.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

I feared that, thanks for trying anyway Bruce.
              Football Heaven

Comment

Working...
              X