Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using different invoice.rpt for different sites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using different invoice.rpt for different sites?

Hi,
    Can I use different invoice.rpt files for different sites? The file seems to be in the root dir and if I edit the file it will be the same for all my stores. I want to add my logo and some other info with crystal reports. Can I rename the report for each of my stores? Where do I change the filename that actinic will search for when printing the invoice for the store?

Thanks
    Sellerdeck Business Plus 12.0.1.NBLA

You cannot do this with Actinic at the moment, what I usually suggest is that you run a script to rename the appropriate report to the invoices.rpt and you run this when you change sites.

We have a couple of products that can print invoices, these allow you to put your invoice files in the site directory and so have separate invoices for each site. These are the products, take a look at the URLs for more details and a free trial.

One Stop Automation : Scheduled unattended batch order processing for Actinic.
    http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...utomation.html

One Stop Order Processing : Batch order processing for Actinic.
    http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...rocessing.html

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi,
      I have both products but I just use OSA as items are sometimes out of stock and I don't want to be printing invoices again to correct the automated ones.
      Sellerdeck Business Plus 12.0.1.NBLA

Comment

In that case, if you go into the options page in One Stop Order Processing, and select the invoices options tab, at the top is a section for report location, tick the option to say that the report is in the site directory. Now you need to copy your reports into the site directory - you need to do this for every site that you want to use the product with, even if the standard invoice is being used because the program will now only pick up the invoice report file from the site directory. The automated program has a similar option but from your last post, I don't think that you will need this.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

We have a couple of products that can print invoices, these allow you to put your invoice files in the site directory and so have separate invoices for each site. These are the products, take a look at the URLs for more details and a free trial.
          I have OSA but when I have created a new site it is still using my 'crazy dave' reports that you customised for me. I have copied the old reports into the new site directory but it is not picking them up. How do I config OSA to use the reports in the site directory?
          John

Comment

There is an option in OSA on the batch order processor options page called "Reports in site directory" have you ticked this option.

Regards,

Comment

ah that might help. now just got to wait for another order...
              John

Comment

Don't forget to copy the original Actinic reports into the site directories that for the sites that don't use custom reports.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                X