Actinic catalog slowed down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic catalog slowed down

I have been using Actinic Catalog for a while now, but it has suddenly slowed down considerably. Navigating from one section to another within the content tree is now unbearably slow because of the length of time the previewer takes to load. It's okay when I switch to 'simple view', but the images take forever to load in the other views. I thought it was due to increased number of images, but I have imported a very old backup with very few images (which used to load okay), but the problem persists.

Can anyone help?

What version of Actinic are you using?

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
      What version of Actinic are you using?

Regards
      Version 7.0.3

Comment

There was a bug that slowed down the catalog tree in v7.0.1 and I was wondering whether it was that but it obviously is not.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

In this post http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=15929 Chris Dickens gave a pointer to a knowledgebase article http://knowledge.actinic.com/users/k...273.html#aKB63 which solved the problem for that user.
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks Jan.
            Bill, I have checked it out, but ODBC tracing is switched off. Thanks for the response.

Comment

Working...
            X