new order address not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new order address not working

hi, using v7 business i want to add a new order with the add order button.
    When i try to enter the customers address i am told that the country is not specified, also the country box shows a drop down of countrys , when i select UK it then goes blank and doe snot show any countrys.
    I have tried compacting the database.
    wesley
    Treasure Island Sweets

any help please,
    i have installed v7.04 buisness demo, upgraded a V6 catalog site for testing, when i create a new offline order i can not choose the country or state.
    The country and state menu box do not offer any values, just a blank list.
    If i select a previous customers details the country and state box show the country information until clicked on, they they clear and I am told by a warning message'THE SELECTED COUNTRY IS NOT A VALID OR CORERCT DESTINATION'
    Is this a bug?
    wesley
    Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

hi, no news on this then?
      I seem to have a bug here then.
      I have just reinstalled v 7 as it still does not populate the country list in a manuel order entry.
      wesley
      Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Hi Wesley,

I have tried it on a default store and am able to add a country without any problems when using the New order route.

Can you check in Advanced | Locations .. if you have all the countries entered here. Next check the Tax settings in View | Business Settings | Tax .. Click on Advanced, then against the Tax Zones check to see if the Zones " EU Tax Zone', 'UK Tax Zone' etc have members ( right hand side) if not add the members here and then try.

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

thanks, all good now, it was the tax set up that caused the problem.
          wesley
          Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Working...
          X