Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal

Help Appreciated
    Since the demis of Gary Hay I have just got my site up and running again apart from when you try to pay by palpal I get the following error.

A GENERAL SCRIPT ERROR OCCURRED
    Error: There is no valid iput parameters for the script! Check the referencing HTML code!

Can any body point me in the right direction

http://www.jsdminiatures.co.uk

I was going to look at this but couldn't because you have suspended the catalog.

How did you integrate Paypal, ie what have you done on the payment tab?

What version of 6 are you using Paypal was integrated ( i think) in 6.14, therefore if your version is prior to this you should upgrade to 6.15 and maybe get the latest PSP files too(the PSP files are downloadable from the download area on the actinic website)

Comment

PayPal

I'm using version 6.1.5 egra, i have re applied the PSP files & the 6.15 patch and it still does not work.
      paypal is not showing on the payment tab

The site was working when on test with Gary Hay even the apypal bit but since i have gone live with its.stopped. Its being hosted on webfusion although i've had to purhase the web space,still the same server.The only thing different being the web site name which was www.jsd-miniatures and now is www.jsdminiatures, simply because the orginal i tied up on Gary hays reseller site for about 6-8weeks

John Davis

Comment

if you have reapplied the PSP module I don't know what the problem is, I suggest you contact Actinic direct.

Comment

Working...
        X