Confirmations and receipts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmations and receipts

is there any way that the receipts and confirmations that the customer recieves can be altered or is this linked directly to the display in the cart?

the reason i ask is that the receipt displays in the same way as the cart and i know that the cart layout cannot be altered.

If the layout cannot be altered, is there a way of adding a short paragraph to the bottom of the E-mails sent out?

Thanks
    Olly

The customer email can be edited at Act_BuyerEmail.txt in the root of Site1 folder

You can edit the various stages of the check out under Template Manager | Ordering

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks for the responce Jont,

I'm looking to edit the description of the product though, rather than the page.

Is there a way to remove the component and attribute from the cart if it is not ordered.
      i.e. if a customer has a choice of yes or no for an accessory to a product, the accessory still appears in the cart even though 'No' is selected.

Not too sure how feasible this is.

Thanks
      Olly

Comment

Hi,

I am afraid you will not be able to remove only one of the choice names from carrying into the cart. There is a tweak that can get it not to show the choice at all, but that will also not show the 'YES' .

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X