Which Payment Provider To Go With?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Payment Provider To Go With?

I am currently with HSBC, however we have been having lots of problems with lot of the orders going into the pending area due to HSBC's high security settings. It isn't just a case of people typing in their address details incorrectly (although that does happen) but the bank see it as an Actinic or user problem not theirs. We are losing so much business over this that we are considering moving to another provider, however we are unsure as to which is the best to go far. It has been mentioned that Lloyds is a good service, does anyone use them?

What experiences have other people had and who would you recommend? We deliver to both the UK and Worldwide.

Regards

Which PSP has to be a personal choice, since each business will get different charges from each one.

The most popular with Actinic users seems to be

Protx
    secpay
    worldpay
    netbanx

there may be others

I would search the forum to find other recomendations, and then approach each one to get costs, then come back to the forum to check the service level of your contendors.

I could recommend the PSP which I use but it would be misleading advice as it could be the most expernsive option for your business

Comment

I would like to hear what your recommended PSP is please?

Comment

Hi

Worldpay, have been with then 4 years, and other than the denial of service attacks they encountered we have had no downtime or payment issues.

Comment

Jo gave you excellent advice - the best PSP for you is the one best able to support your level of business and turnover. I would contact them in the order she gave you in the list.

Are you going to retain your current bank and Merchant Account - or do you intend to change banks too?
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
          X