Having product page navigation on my brochure pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having product page navigation on my brochure pages

I want the same navigation that I have on my catalog pages - like the left hand product listing - to appear on my brochure pages.

How do I go about amending a template to do this?

Thanks

Hi,

The functionality on your catalog pages would be coming from Act_Primary.html, you will need to edit Act_BrochurePrimary.html to carry over the same effect to your brochure pages. You will find the file in C:\Program files\Actinic vX\Sites\Site1\ ..

Please make sure to make a backup of the file before editing and save to another location incase you need to replace the original file.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce,

What I tried (before I posted) was:

Duplicated ActPrimary - calling it Act_brochure-alt.html

Used this as a template for the brochure pages. I deleted the table in the middle of the page with the 'netquotevar:bulk' etc.

I replaced this with the table on the Act_Brochure page containing the netquotevar:brochurebody.

I get 'NETQUOTEVAR:SUBMITFUNCTION ' appearing at the top of the page and the left hand menu is all over the place with the following text appearing

'NETQUOTEVAR:COUPONTITLE
      NETQUOTEVAR:COUPONMESSAGE

NETQUOTEDEL:CAPTURECOUPON '

Comment

You can't replace a brochure primary with a primary.

You need to go back to Act_brochure_primary and build it up with the extra code required.

Comment

Working...
        X