Couple of items not appearing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of items not appearing...

I seem to have a strange problem, where small pieces do not appear on pages. These are primarily:

1) When I conduct a search, the site menu disappears on the search results page - as does the search box (I guess that is making way for the advanced search)

2) Brochure pages cannot seem to display the Jscript that populates the cart values...

Any clues?

As ever, most grateful for assistance

When I conduct a search, the site menu disappears on the search results page - as does the search box (I guess that is making way for the advanced search)
    this is standard actinic behaviour, the search page uses Act_Primary_checkout as its default template. My suggestion is to hard code the navigation instead of using NQV:FOOTERGUIDE. In the AUG there is a dictionary of NQV, to use. To add the search link the NQV is something like NAVBSEARCH
    Brochure pages cannot seem to display the Jscript that populates the cart values...
    I'm not 100% sure of this but again I think that the script simply does not run on Brochure pages. Again the AUG will tell you which pages will accomodate the cart box.

Comment

Thanks pinbrook - I will give it a try

Comment

Brochure pages cannot seem to display the Jscript that populates the cart values...
        We've got the cart details [items and value etc] running on the brochure pages [Act_BrochurePrimary template] on www.chandleryworld.co.uk but can't remember off hand how I did this, it was a while ago, I probably just copied this over from the Act_primary template - but it is possible and it does work OK.

Regards
        Sharon
        www.eyewear2gogo.com - designer sunglasses at discount prices
        www.solarequip.co.uk - solar products at discount prices!
        www.stuff2gogo.com - great stuff - great prices

Comment

Does work on Brochure pages

We've got our value and items on the brochure pages. I just copied the script accross from the primary template.

(www.zgwatches.co.uk)

Ours doesn't work in Firefox though, which is a hosting issue. It is probably worth double checking with your host that it isn't a problem at their end.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
          X