Help with WorldPay compliance request !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with WorldPay compliance request !

I received this reply from WorldPay after asking them to test my site before I go live and I have obviously forgotten to do something so can someone please let me know what so I can get my site approved.

"We have identified that your website is capturing credit card details. It should not be possible for shoppers to enter credit card details on your site outside of the WorldPay payment gateway. This does not include any links to other payment processors that you may use in addition to WorldPay"

I have just been into Business settings and checked the "SSL On" box for the Checkout Pages and Customer Login only. I have also made the Payment method WorldPay as they will be our credit card payment company. Is this what I have to do?

Graham

The thing that immediatlely springs to mind is that you are trying to get worldpay to activate the space on the actinic trial server. You should be activating the site at the URL when it is loaded onto the pinbrook server

Comment

Jo,

I thought that it would have to be on the propper server but I was told by WorldPay that they could test the site while it was on the Actinic trial site. I am going to call them tomorrow to find out and hopefullly their tech support help desk will have replied to my email.

Thanks for your help anyway,

Graham

Comment

BTW you don't need to turn on SSL

a) you don't have an SSL cert on the trial server
        b) it isn't really necessary to have your own SSL cert when you are using WP as PSP.

Comment

You should have a merchant ID & secret key number for Worldpay

Use Worldpay as the payment provider & enter ID & key buy clicking the configure method.

No need to use the SSL feature as Pinbrook has already said

Try that

Mick

Comment

Working...
          X