Is there a way to....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to....

provide a 'real-time' total when items are selected from product options (product+component totals). Our site will provide products with optional extras (sizes, colours etc) in drop down boxes using the "products with options" template. Currently the site only shows the total price of the selected options when checkout is completed. Is it possible to add a box that shows a total on the screen on which the selections are made? (Ie if a customer selects widget A and widget B the total of A+B is shown below the drop down boxes )

Hope this makes sense and thanks in advance for any help or references.

Regards
    Ron

** Edit** After reading some more I think I might be after Dynamic Price Calculation, although I'm still clueless as to how i would implement this :> ?
    Last edited by RonA; 13-Sep-2005, 07:34 AM. Reason: Additional Info

Hi there

I'm afraid Actinic will not be able to do this for you, as Actinic does not use an online database (ie MySQL), so it cannot look up prices dynamically. They may be partners of ours who can provide a plugin which could use an online lookup feature. If they is anyone who has done this, then please feel free to comment to this thread.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X