Order of line items on QuickBooks invoice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order of line items on QuickBooks invoice

I've been told that there is no way to change the order of line items on the QuickBooks invoice when orders are imported from Actinic using Actinic to QuickBooks Link. I was wondering if anyone knew of a different way to handle this.

The problem I'm having is that when orders are imported from Actinic, the shipping and handling charge appears first on the invoice before the actual item ordered (even if there is just one actual item on the order). While everything that is imported is correct, we would like to not have the S&H appear as the first item on the invoice.

Does anyone else have this problem and have found a way around it? I'm using the US versions of Actinic and QuickBooks. I know that there is a way to print invoices from Actinic, but we have everything already established in QuickBooks and would rather just print from QuickBooks rather than Actinic.

Thanks in advance.

UK versions put shipping on the last line
    David

Comment

Thanks for the reply, David.

It's too bad the the US Version doesn't seem to do this. I don't know any instance where S&H would look normal as the first item on an invoice. I'm not sure if this is a limitation in Actinic US or Quickbooks US.

Comment

Working...
      X