Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colour! More precisely, getting rid of it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colour! More precisely, getting rid of it!!!

Evening all,

Got a question that i hope someone will be able to help me with.

1) I have changed the colour of the pallete 1,2,3 and pallette background in Design - Colours but it has not changed the colour of anything? The navigation icons in Checkout remain the same colour before, a colour that just has to go!!!!!Any suggestions?

Hope someone can help
    Michael Houlden

Pure Thoughts Soap Company

Luxury Handmade Soap, Bath Treats, Skincare and Gifts.

The navigation buttons update, save, retreive etc are actually gif files that need to be changed manually in an image editing programe (PhotoShop, Paint etc) - go to template manager - ordering - cart and you will see a list of the GIF files being called.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Many thanks for that Jont. Made the amendments in Fireworks.

One thing that seems to have got me confused is that i have amended all the buttons in the shopping cart (Act_shoppingcart) updated the website, all the buttons have changed to there new colours, all except one. The save button has remain unchanged. The picture has changed in Windows Explorer and Dreamweaverbut when i look at the actual site thought Internet Explorer that one remains the same as it was. A little bit baffled any suggestions from the experts?????

Before anyone says have click the update button a few times and that hasnt made one bit of a difference.

This is what im looking at...........

http://www.purethoughts.co.uk/cgi-bi...CTION=SHOWCART

many thanks for everybodys help.
      Michael Houlden

Comment

Hi Michael - all the buttons are now a shade of blue and not the nasty green as before - have you deleted the browser cache and view again as I can see all blue buttons

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Magic thanks for that.

Should have thought of that myself.

Regards
          Michael Houlden

Comment

Working...
          X