Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problems with awstats/pinbrook

Can anyone help me please?

I have been trying resolve an issue with awstats since August. My site is hosted with Pinbrook but I am having no joy with them at the moment. For over a month now when I log into the control panel and look at the stats the figures show no visitors, nothing at all. I know this isn't true and have contacted Jo (Pinbrook) several times but don't seem to be getting anywhere. I find this very frustrating, I have emailed Pinbrook twice recently without reply and been unable to call them on the phone.

This is on top of the problems that I had in June and Aug with my site going down.

Jo if you read this please can you let me know what is being done to sort this problem.

Thanks

Stuart

Hi Stuart

I am trying to resolve this. Please bear with me. i just keep forgetting to check that the changes i made work.

Please blast me with a daily email, that will wake me up!!

Jo

Comment

I have now activated webaliser stats as an alternative whilst we continue to look at why Awstats isn't updating.

we have managed to update yesterdays stats, but again will need to wait overnight to see if the stats will automatically update.

Comment

Working...
      X