Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Displaying the shipping price with the products

Hi

I'm working on a site for our online Musical Instrument business which will run (and hopefully tak way business from) our eBay shop, so we don't pay them so much in eBay fees.

Anyway, a big thing with eBay is with shipping costs, and my plan was to have cheaper shipping costs on our own site to encourage people to use it. As yet I haven't found a feature whereby you can have the shipping cost display with the price of the item.

The shop (as it is so far) can be seen at here , I've disabled the facility to buy anything for the time being.

Can anyone enlighten me as to whether I can have this shipping cost displayed?

Many thanks in anticipation
    Mark

Why not change your "Cant find it" box to show most relevant shipping costs or consider including shipping in the price and make it clear on your home page that shipping to the uk is free
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Hi

Point taken, the Can't Find It box is a bit of a waste! The only problem is that I'm (planning on) calculating shipping costs by weight, and they vary from a few grams to about 10kg, so there aren't really any 'set' shipping prices. I may look down the road of including the shipping in the price, it will make life so much easier! However this way anyone visiting from eBay may think that its dearer from our site as the price on eBay doesn't include shipping.....hmmmm.....

If anyone else knows of a way to display the shipping though, it would be much apprectiated.

Kind Regards
      Mark

Comment

Working...
      X