Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

menu woes

I've got a problem with surf-wax.co.uk

if you use the left hand menu (standard actinic) click on kite accessories, near the base. Where do you go? it takes me to wind meters

if you click on wind meters it takes you to wind meters

I've recreated the js files and regenerate the scripts but nothing seems to do the trick

Jo - same for me. Typing Kite_Accessories.html into the address bar also took me to wind_meter.html, and kite_accessories took me to a 404.

It's behaving as if you had a redirect in place - did you experiment on this page before giving someoone advice recently?
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

I don't think that it is the menus Jo, if you click down through the sections and click on kite accessories there, the URL definately says Kite_Accessories.html but you go to Wind_Meters.html

The if I enter http://www.surf-wax.co.uk/acatalog/K...cessories.html straight into the browser, I get a page not found error.

I would try editing the text on the page and uploading again.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Guys

it was a redirect I'd forgotten about

Comment

Working...
        X