Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamweaver Integration

Hey People,

i recently bought Actinic Developer and im keen to learn how to develop a site in dreamweaver and transfer it to actinic. I have installed the extension in dreamweaver so i can edit the actinic templates but just wondered if anyone has or knows of any tutorials to help me through the process.

When i open an actinic template in dreamweaver, im not sure what im editing/deleteing etc.

Any help would be great

Hi Gary

I recently bought the developer license and went on the training course that comes with it. I came away from the course knowing more than enough to get started on the use of Dreamweaver with Actinic.

Sorry I'm not being immediately helpful here, but I would recommend going on the course.

regards

Goz.
    Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
    SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
    Based in rural Northants

Comment

Oh Right excellent

Do you know where the course is just out of interest? how long it last etc?

Cheers

Comment

The course is held at Weybridge in Surrey and is 1 day.

regards

Andy
        Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
        SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
        Based in rural Northants

Comment

Check out the user guides at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm

They are heavy going if you do not know a little HTML but they do give a very good start point. Only do small changes at a time and then check them by generating the site. That way you can undo any changes you have made also if you completeley mess things up just generate a new site and start again.

I wish I could afford the course as I would certainly go on it.

Comment

Working...
          X