Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pricing Options

Very new to Actinic

Is it possible to display the prices when entered in the Permutations tab in the actual product description instead of manually typing it in.

ie

Prices from £????

or

Option A £xxx
    Option B £xxx

Also is it possible to automatically show both prices with and without VAT

Thx very much for your assistance
    Andy
    http://www.blueridgeit.co.uk/
    http://www.iseriessecurity.co.uk/

Hi,

You can manually enter the prices of the choices in the permutation tab into teh product desctription, but it will not happen Automatically.

You can display VAT inclusive and exclusive prices at the same time by going into Design | Options | Miscellaneous and selecting "Display Tax Inclusive Prices" and "Display Tax exclusive Prices". This however you will have to do manually if in the product Description or the permutation.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

I have a question regarding prices as well. If the customer decides that they want to change the prices of over 1000 products is there a way to read in a file that will convert all the prices automatically OR do I need to enter in all these prices chances manually?

Sorry if I hijacked the thread but its a price issue as well.

O.

Comment

Hi,

You can export the catalog from within Actinic in the form of a Hierarcfical file ( .csv ) and then make teh price changes there, save the file and import it back into actinic. You can also do this by using a flat file import. If you ahev teh product names already in an Excel file, then on your system take a look in C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\Common.. here you will find sample import files, that have the basic structure required to make an import.

Using a file like this you can maybe run formulas to update prices and then import it into Actinic without having to do it a product at a time.

Hope this helps,

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Excellent, thanks for that, this will allow me to do the job a lot faster....aka, get the client to change the prices themselves and I will import the price list that way

O.

Comment

Working...
          X