Multiple Product Discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Product Discounts

We have lots of products sold individually but that in small groups can make up a set e.g. barometer + thermometer + clock.

I have set up each group to contain all of the products in that set.

I have then applied a discount to the group of £X off with a trigger of 2 and another discount of £Y off with a trigger of 3.

No matter how I order the discounts only the first one is applied.

Multiple dicounts per order are allowed and consolidate is ticked.

In addition I am now thinking that Actinic should possibly apply both discounts rather than in order of 2 products and 3 or more?

Hi Alistair,

Can you try this please, go into View |Discounts and Surcharge Settings | Cart Content .. Now highlight one of the discounts and using the arrow keys on the right, arrange the discounts to reflect the largest discount first ending with the one for £X off with a trigger of 2. Click on apply and then update the site, now try out the discount feature and you shuld find that it works. This is one of the tricky ones that gets you down, because Actinic uses the discounts validation in order of precedence and hence looks at the 1st one there and since it matches the criteria, does not look beyond that point.

Hope this helps,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce

Been there - done that but it didn't make any difference.

Items are in that order i.e. second level discount first. I have even tried spreading them to either end of the list.

The process online goes;

Add one item, back to page add second item and first discount arrives.

Back to page and add another item and but no next level discount.

Comment

Hi Alistair,

I suggest you raise a support query for this issue. they will need to see a snapshot of the site to be able to determine what is causing the discount to fall over. You can raise a support query here ... http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X