Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Permutations not showing price or cost, site down!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permutations not showing price or cost, site down!!!

I have an issue with a site where each product has 8 permutations

Each one is set to override and is valid and each one has a price.
    Below is the description of the option and each one is set to valid, override and each one has a price.

(2) 4x6's - $10.00
    (1) 2x3 Magnets - $10.00
    (1) 11 Ounce Mug - $17.00
    (1) Key Chain Tag - $10.00
    5x7" - $10.00
    8x10" - $15.00
    11x14" - $22.00
    Sheet of Wallets (8) - $8.00

On checkout or when I add an item to the shopping cart I don't get a price or cost. This was working until I updated the options (added a few choices, key chain tag etc. and changed from radio buttons to a dropdown list). I updated the entire site and copied and pasted the options to each product. This took hours and hours because there is not way to update all products easily when adding new permutations.

So I can't sell and will have to revert to an old database. Any ideas how I can solve this. Another thing is test Actinic, preview the site offline is one thing to view the HTML look but when I can't test to see if everything with the shopping cart is working such as price that is an issue.

Also on the Product Details the Pricing Model is set to: Sum of Components Prices. This has not changed.
    Last edited by jliveston; 16-Sep-2005, 03:18 PM. Reason: Update:

Problem Solved!

The pricing model for the original was set to: Sum of components which was correct but the new options with the new permutations wasn't updated so the pricing model was set to product price which was $0.00 and that is why the site showed no price.

Created a simple MS Access query to update the product table field: nPricingModel where the field showed 0 replaced with 1 (0 = product pricing and 1 = sum of components)

Comment

Working...
    X