Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netquotevar:headerguide

Hi Chaps,

In my new site, where the code NETQUOTEVAR:HEADERGUIDE sits in the templates, it generates HTML text links:

[ Home ] [ Up ] [ Index ] [ Search ] [ View Basket ] [ Checkout ] [ Contact ] [ Login ]

Now I know I can change the 'titles' of these in Design>Options>Navigation but, is it possible to actually omit any from the HEADERGUIDE by editing something?

I'd like to remove the links for [Contact] and [Up] but not sure how to do it?

Cheers

Beej
    Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

You would need to comment out NQV:HEADERGUIDE and add in the individual NETQUOTEVARS NAVBHOME NAVBSEARCH etc - this info is in the online help - index tab search for navigation bar.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks Bill,

I just deleted the descriptions and the corrwsponding images in Design>Options>Navigation and it work sperfectly!

Hope this is right? Ir seems to work for me.

Cheers

Beej
      Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

Comment

I'm trying to do the same kind of thing but struggle as to how to include additional brochure pages and fragments that I've created other than hardcoding the actual url's. Are there any NETQUOTEVARs for the additional brochure pages that users create ?
        Richard
        www.worldofenvelopes.com

Comment

Hi,

The NETQUOTEVARS are for Actinic generated pages. You will have to hard code links to your own Brochure pages. You can also take a look at the Advanced User Guide and get some useful tips on inserting your own Navigation buttons, etc.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X