Diffrent prices for Trade People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diffrent prices for Trade People

Is there anything like an addon so i can pick users to be in a diffrent kind of user group where they can get diffrent prices, cause i need somthing like that as i sell computers and components etc... and will be giving some people who are Solo Traders a discount etc...

Thanks

The way to achieve that would be to create Customer Groups with different discount rates which can be applied on a global scale across all products or individually per product, then assign the customer group to a customer, where they get there own login username and password (which you provide to each customer), which means they get to the prices designated to them alone or those you assign to that group.

Those without an account as per above, always see the retail (normal) prices.

Obvious thing here is, that this requires Business as account are not a part of Catalog.

Comment

so i need to purchse the business software?

or can i do it on the trial version i have to see what its like?

Comment

Hi,

The trial software has a single installer for Catalog, Business or Developer. You will have to choose what you wish to install. Since you are still on the trial, when you open Actinic you come to the Evaluate / Authorise screen, here you can select 'Business' using the dropdown and then try it out to see if it works for you.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X