Upload "Check Search Indices" not responding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload "Check Search Indices" not responding

Help having trouble uploading, I receive orders (download) is fine. Everything goes fine till I get to the indices.

Run McAffey- thought maybe it was locked out, but even when I turn off McAffey problem remains. Been working on this way too long-need to update site. If anyone can help I would be very grateful.

Are you using the Privacy bit of software from McAffey??

If so, would disable that and then give it a try - I seem to recall a number of sites having issues a long while back and it ended up being nothing to do with AV or Firewalls, but this nice little Privacy tool in that suite which caused all of the problems.

Just an idea for you, plus try doing a Web | Configure Website details ensuring that both checkboxes are unchecked so it keeps the current settings, and allow it to go through all of its checks, which if that works, then do a Web | Refresh to ensure all is uploaded as per now..

Comment

Indices

Can't thank you enough - will give it a shot

Comment

Actinic Upload Indices not responding

Turning McAffee off totally did not help. I went to Actinic sight and downloaded their update. Still freeze up on upload.

I would also like to get my quickbooks pro linked, and to top it off our site has the message that the SSL expired. I am ready to be done with Actinic. I am having trouble getting the support I need to keep my business going in a timely matter. I am a small business and cannot afford $300 for phone support.

Any advice on these subjects would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

If your SSL is reporting errors or out of date, then you should speak with your host about this, check the ssl is still working as that will prevent an update of your site.

Comment

Working...
          X