Locations problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locations problem

I have tried to setup my locations within the payment settings page, but receive an error suggesting that certain locations are not defined. Can anyone suggest any tweaking I need to do?

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Hi,

It looks like you have applied restrictions on certain payment methods but allowed shipping to them. You will need to reconcile the countries applied in the Tax area, the Shipping area and the Payment area. Check on the Tax tab in Business Settings , if the Zone Members to a given Tax zone, match the zone members of the Shipping Zone, right click on a shipping Zone, for example, UK and click on 'Properties'. If you have a payment restriction, please make sure that the countries that you do not want to accept payments from are not available as shipping destinations.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Bruce - I will give that a try.

Regards

Comment

I have ensured all locations are reconciled, but the problem still occurs. Anything else I can try?

Thanks

Comment

Hi there

Please could you check in "View | Business Settings | Payment and Security", that you have "Limited by Location" ticked? If so, if you untick it, does the error disappear?

Please check

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
          X