Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few problems...

Hi there,
    I was wondering if anyone could help me. First just a basic question. I am selling balloons in my online store and have set up a section with product details then component details, within which I have put attribute details with choice details. I was wondering if this was the correct way of going about it? When a customer buys this product what will appear in the shopping cart? The product detail price is set to zero and under the permutations tab in the component details I have put the different prices needed. Is this right?
    Also another problem I have is, when previewing my store, the sections in my catalog appear twice. Why is this?
    Thanks for any help. A bit of a novice as you may have guessed.

Hi,

Looks like you have set up the product / component / attribute / choice correctly. If the product price is zero, select "Sum of Component prices' under the pricing model and on the component select, 'Component as seperate order line.'

Can you be a bit more specific as to what exactly happens, are the products appearing twice or the sections ?

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X