duplication of catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duplication of catalog

HI I wondered if you could help me. When I preview my web page (it is not yet live), all the sections appear twice in sequential order. Why is this?

Also, was wondering if it is possible to have more than one component with attributes per product as I am having difficulty doing this.Thanks

Comment

It is difficult for us to speculate the solution without being able to see the site.

If at all possible could you arrange to get the site uploaded. You can use Actinics trial server.

Comment

how do i arrange to use Actinic's Trial server? Sorry this is basic level stuff I'm sure...

Comment

Hi,

You will need to register for a free trial at http://trials.actinic.com

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

trial site

Hi, I now have a trial site http://trials.actinic.com/trials/trial20693/index.html
            and have 2 main problems. The first is the duplication of the catalog. I don't understand why this is like this. Any ideas?
            The second problem is, as you'll notice, on the right of the page one of my sections is in the top right. How do I change this? Thanks for your help
            Steph

Comment

On the layout tab for the page - change the section list placement to either Top OR Bottom - currently it is Both and this is causing the duplication.

Let's look at the result after you make that change and upload the site to see if the latex balloon problem still exists.
              Bill
              www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
              Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
              BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
              Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
              VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
              Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

HI there, thanks for your help. I have changed the section list placement to top in all the first page sections. After uploading it doesnt seem to have changed anything. Should I change all sections?

Comment

Hi,

To stop the section list from appearing twice, can you go to 'Design | Options Sections tab' and untick the 'Include in Front Page' box under 'Location and Arrangement of Top Level Section List'.

For the section appearing at the top right of the page, have you amended any templates?
                  Tracey
                  SellerDeck

Comment

Hi, I did change the design but changed it straight back to the backed up copy and this is when the layout changed. Is there an easy way to sort it out?
                    Thanks for your help

Comment

Hi,

You could try reapplying the theme (Design | Themes | click Apply). Please note that this will replace all templates that you have amended back to the Actinic defaults for that theme.
                      Tracey
                      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                      X