Discounts - "3 for the Price of 2" Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discounts - "3 for the Price of 2" Question

I have a query on using "3 for the Price of 2" in Actinic Business.

There are two separate situations where I would want to use this discount offer:

(1) Mix & Match Offer - across 50 product lines with "3 for the Price of 2", whereby a customer could purchase 3 of any of the 50 product lines in combination (ie 3 different product lines) and get the cheapest free.

(2) Buy 2 of the same item and get a 3rd identical item free - across 50 product lines. In this instance, a customer could select any of the 50 different product lines and purchase 2 of the same item and get the 3rd free (or indeed select 2 of an identical item multiple times from the list of 50 available product lines - ie 2 identical items x one or more of the 50 product lines).

Are both of these instances separately possible with Actinic using 'Members' list in 'Product Groups' or am I restricted to one or the other? How do I achieve each of the two discount offers across the 50 separate product lines?

Offers are limited to product groups and a product can only be in a single product group, so you would be able to have one or the other.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

So, can I use either offer if used on a separate occasion? Ie does Actinic have the functionality to deliver "Mix & Match" and "3rd Identical Item Free"?

Ideally, I want to constrict customers to selecting any 2 identical products from a list of 50 - rather than allow customers to 'Mix & Match'. But it would be good to know that I have the option of using 'Mix & Match'.

Comment

Looking through other similar topics on this forum, it looks as though in order to get the "Mix & Match" offer, I would place all 50 product lines into 1 product group. However, if I wanted to only allow "3rd Identical Item Free", I would need to create 50 uniquely separate product groups and place each separate product line into each of these groups.

Does this sound right???

Comment

That is correct, which is why you can only do one or the other.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X