Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning message when uploading site

Hi All,

I am having a problem: when I up date my store I get the following warning.

"Warning: The HTML templates specify source files (with "SRC=" commands) that reside in directories other than the acatalog directory on the web site. Actinic can not handle these files and they are being omitted from the list of files to upload.

No source files in the templates should have a path. Store them in the site specific directory locally, and they will be uploaded to the Actinic web directory."

and after the up load I load the live site in my browser and one file does not load. The file is a small Flash movie. The flash movie is in the SITE1 directory in Actinic.

Can someone advise as to what is happening.

site = http://www.totally-tack.co.uk

Thanks in advance

Dereck

This is a commom error when you add an image directly into the template that resides outside of the root of the Site1 folder. You can either move the images (and the path accordingly) into the site root or just ignore the error if youknow the images are being uploaded and displayed properly

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Dereck - you may want to look at the left hand nav links on the homepage - a few of them have a null (#) destination which will not take you anywhere (fine for the home link)

Bikster

Comment

Hi jont,

Thanks for such a fast reply.

I will look at the link on the side nav. I think its the flash file thats giving me the warning. When you load the site can you see the flash movie?

Thanks

Dereck

Comment

The flash slowly fade old image out and new image fade in shows on the catalog page, but not on the landing page you linked to. The code for the flash object is not in the source for that landing page.

If I had not been actively looking for something, I would probably never have noticed the images were changing every 10 seconds or so.
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hi William,

Sorry to ask this, what is the landing page.

Many thanks for looking at the problem.

Keep safe and well,

Dereck

Comment

The landing page is the homepage you linked through to above - there is a large gap above the navigation links on the left hand side which shows there is a flash movie there but nothing is showing

Bikster

Comment

Working...
              X