Customer Loyalty / Money Off Vouchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duncan Allan
    I haven't tried this yet as I was wondering the same thing. But can Actinic hold a negative value product?

If so then then voucher could be added as a product.
    How it would work in practise I couldn't say but just thinking laterally, [ best done lying down;-) ].
    You cannot enter a negative product value in Actinic but you can enter it straight into the database. This means the customers can add that product to their baskets to get a discount at the checkout. There are problems in that the cart does not show the discount (although the totals are correct) and the discount it removed on download so you have to go and add it again (in the database directly). The only benefit of doing this rather than having a global discount on the catalog is that the product can be hidden from some users if you use logged in customers in business.

Also if you have a dual currency display you can't do this because entering the negative value in the database stops your catalog from uploading.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X