Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

login text - it is not NETQUOTEVAR:LOGINLINK!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

login text - it is not NETQUOTEVAR:LOGINLINK!!

hi i sure this is easy ...but how do i change the Login button from a graphic to text...i have done the follwing but does not work..

======================

table width="534" border="0" align="left" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="10" background="greenBox_02.gif">
    <tr>
    <td><table width="100%" height="15" border="0" align="left" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#0066FF">
    <tr>
    <td height="15" background="greenBox_02.gif" class="actlarger">NETQUOTEVAR:LOGINLINK</td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="2" valign="top" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="5" cellpadding="0">
    <tr>
    <td><Actinic:NOWSERVING/><Actinic:CURRACCOUNT/><Actinic:LOGOUT_SIMPLE/></td>
    </tr>
    </table>

===============================

I'm sure i am doing something very basic wrong here

You can add individual elements of menus using NETQUOTEVAR:NAVB?????LINK and NETQUOTEVAR:NAVB?????TEXT

So, NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBLOGINTEXT and NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBLOGINLINK within an appropriate <a href...... bits and pieces ..../a> would do the trick for your own addition of this....

That all said and done, having the NETQUOTEVAR:LOGINLINK within the Act_Primary should also show the login link stuff, so do you have it within that template??

Comment

oooooooops...

PS: Do you have customer login enabled and customer accounts created??

You can have the code within the templates and this switched off within the software business and design settings, which could be the cause, plus think you also need to have created an account (but might be wrong on that one), so might be worth creating a dummy account to test this out unless anyone else knows for sure...

Comment

Hi thanks - i must be losing the plot - I ammended the link to:

<td height="15" background="greenBox_02.gif" class="actlarger"> <a href="NETQUOTEVAR:LOGINLINK">NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBLOGINTEXT</a></td>

and its still not working ...can you point me in the right direction - i can get the graphic login up no problem but the text link.....no way.....

graeme

Comment

<a href="NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBLOGINLINK">NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBLOGINTEXT</a>

You missed the NAVB out of the url to connect to...

That should work, but at present do you see the text for the login or the netquotevar NAVBLOGINTEXT statement...

Comment

yes thanks very much

Comment

Working...
            X