This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7.0.5 Full Release Available To Download

We are pleased to announce the full release of Actinic v7.0.5 FJBA.

This release contains a number of key changes compared to previous versions. For details of these changes, please go to:

http://www.actinic.co.uk/referrer/changes.htm

For more information and to download the new 30-day trial version, please go to:

http://www.actinic.co.uk/referrer/Do...4?nCategory=38

To download the patch upgrade, please go to:

http://www.actinic.co.uk/referrer/Do...p4?nCategory=5

If you require further assistance with this or any other Actinic product, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Chris Dickens

Please check the download patch as my computer tells me only part of the file is loaded
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Hi Chris

Can you try downloading it again. It should be 5.1MB. I've just followed the link to download it and it all came through fine - I was able to upgrade my Actinic without any errors.

Comment

Cheers chris tried about 5 times before but kept cutting off at 110k

downloaded ok now

many thanks
        Chris Ashdown

Comment

wow - that's a meaty update.

Comment

V7.0.5 Update & noe credit card ordering not functioning.

Hi. I installed the V7.0.5 Update and followed the instructions. I then Uploaded/refreshed my site as indicated.
            I find that customers now are unable to go to credit card site for placing card details. All the site works fine with placing orders up to this point. Have I missed out something. Please help.

Comment

I'm afraid I cannot give a specific diagnosis, so I suggest going to 'Help | Troubleshooting' and clicking on 'Purge and Refresh Website', which will remove everything fom your site and then re-upload it.

If that dosn't work, then you need to give:
              1) The exact point the error occurs
              2) The error message
              3) What type of credit card security you are using

Comment

V7.0.5 Update & Perl Scripts.

It would seem the site now works OK. There must have been a delay of about 30 mins. I have since received orders therefore I presume all is OK. However....
                The warning that appeared said:
                Copy perl scripts from origional directory.
                Server version "7ELCA" &
                Client Version "7FJBA"
                I cannot find either of these files anywhere on my system. Should I ignore them or what should I do? Knowing that all appears to be OK.??

Comment

FJBA is the v7.0.5 upgrade patch. What the error was reporting was that your machine had one version (7.0.5) and the server was reporting it had another (the previous version you had prior to the upgrade eg 7.0.4)

Bikster
                  SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

When you cancel an order line, or reduce a quantity, orders no longer move incorrectly onto the 'Completed' tab. [AC7-240]
                    Not in my experience.
                    I cancelled an orderline in an order this morning. Status "excessive payment received" moved from pending tab to completed tab, just as before!
                    Tracey

Comment

I processed a test order this morning and cancelled the only line item. The order moved to completed, but still showed payment pending as the carriage costs still existed. I went to the totals page and replaced shipping costs with 0 and the order correctly changed to full payment received - but I had to do this on the completed tab.
                      Bill
                      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
                      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
                      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
                      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
                      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
                      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hi Bill,
                        this order in question was a fully paid up (but not shipped) order. It had been "full payment received" and, on cancelling the orderline, it showed as "excessive payment received" and promptly vanished to the "completed" tab.
                        I thought this was fixed? (it's not the only NON-"full payment received" order in my "completed" tab either. I have several "partial payment received" orders in there too!!)
                        Tracey

Comment

Hi Tracey & Bill,

I am able to replicate this too !!! Have passed onto development to take a look at. Will post back as soon as I hear from them.

Kind regards,
                          Bruce King
                          SellerDeck

Comment

Update: The reason for the order passing onto teh completed tab is because you have deleted all the orderlines so the order has nothing more to process and hence switches to completed. If you have an order with 2 or more orderlines and delete one there, then it soes not happen, so WAD I am afraid.

Kind regards,
                            Bruce King
                            SellerDeck

Comment

but surely, Bruce, an order which has an "excessive payment" status cannot be completed?
                              Shouldn't it be based on payment status as well as orderlines?
                              Tracey

Comment

Working...
                              X