Printing Orders - urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing Orders - urgent

Its probably me being stupid but i have just recieved my first order and am trying to print the CC details for processing. At the moment i only appear to be able to print an invoice for the order.
    Can anyone help me with this?

Also i can't find the credit card issue No. (3 digit number) where does this normally appear on the order?

Thanks
    Olly

Hi Olly

Not sure if i can help, but you should be able to get this information of the progress & payments tab when viewing your order.

I modified our invoice to add these details to aid input into our PDQ machine. We invoice from a seperate program, so customer does not get the Actinic Invoice.

Don't think they appear on the shipping note either.

Regards
    Brian

Comment

thanks for your responce, not too sure i understand though!

I can view the details, apart from the credit card issue number, but need to print them off so that they can be passed on for processing.

I need to be able to view the issue number so that the order can be processed.
      I have since ordered two test products, one giving an issue number and one not. after looking at the orders in actinic i cannot see where this information is stored.

Thanks for your help
      Olly

Comment

Hi Olly

I assume you have checked to make sure that this is selected in your SSL configuration section under view/business settings/payment and security/configure method.

Brian

Comment

Issue Number

Hope you won't mind this: do you need an issue number for this card. Some Switch/Maestro do not have them. Assume issue 1 in that instance.

I also recall, when I used offline cards, ocasional printout problems. The problem is that Actinic can default to American paper sizes in the print output. It is worth 'drilling down' in the printout prompts to the point you can make sure your printer is set, from Actinic's point of view, to A4.

Finally, and again referring to past experience, you could always 'phone the customer. Explain that, for whatever reason you have no record of the issue number (don't blame them!!) and suggest you read the card number and expiry information back to them for them to confirm. It is important to do it that way, as asking them to give you their card details in answer to a 'random' 'phone call, could well make them doubt your integrity.
          ChrisL
          skype chrisjlyon

Comment

You can see the credit card details in the credit card schedule report and also on the data entry report (this has to be enabled on view / business settings / order processing tab to get it to appear as an option).

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
            X