Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[URGENT] copy_of_copy_of_copy_of....blah blah blah

Hi All,

Anyone know why this happens? I am just working on a clients catalog snapshot and in the 'page name' section of each section, many are called 'copy_of_copy_of...'

However, I cannot rename these files, i.e. get rid of the 'copy_of_copy_of' bits. I have tried deleting the files from the PreviewHTML folder and that doesn't work.

What I should mention is that no sections or products are duplicated, hence I cannot figure out why the copy_of is there in the first place.

Any ideas?
    Cheers
    Phill

It's done when you create new products by copying and pasting an existing one.

To remove, open actinic and double click on the section/subsection in the catalog. You'll see the page name displayed there with the option to change it.

Mike

EDIT: Just wanted to add, you might need to click on the 'layout' tab after double clicking the section.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Hi, thanks for that.

I tried renaming the files but apparently they are already there so Actinic tells me and so it won't let me.

*stumpted*

Comment

Make sure you haven't created any files with the name you're trying to use in the site1 folder and then try again. If it still won't let you assign a new unique name then try compacting the database in case there's an error in the database.

If all that fails then contact actinic support and get them to take a look at your database.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
        X