VAT analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VAT analysis

I must be missing something simple here.

I want a basic summary, based on payments received, of gross sales, net sales and VAT between 2 dates. If I enter two dates in the basic Sales Analysis report it doesn't tally with what I know we took as payments. When I analyse this in more detail it appears the report is including orders received during those dates but for which payments weren't yet taken. So what do the two dates refer to?

Supplementary question: orders I've exported don't show up in the reports. Can I force them to?

Cheers,
    simon
    Cult Pens

Are Tax Summary reports any good - the sales analysis doesn't always take offline adjustments into accounts, which probably explains the discrepancy.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks, but that report just omits sales data for foreign orders completely.
      After much digging I find that 'Sales Analysis' is based on orders received only, which isn't very useful if orders haven't been fulfilled yet or are likely to be deleted for various reasons.
      To answer my own question about exported data, I had to reset some flags - nBomStatus and nInvoiceStatus - on the orders in question to get them to reappear in the reports.

Is anyone producing 3rd-party reports for Actinic? We could do them ourselves but just don't have the time at the moment. The data structure is pretty 'orrible, as these things always are. Completely random use of case, type prefixes, spaces / no spaces, eg: "ProductReference" == "Product reference" == "sProductRef"
      Is there a database reference guide anywhere?

Cheers,
      simon
      Cult Pens

Comment

VAT Report

Have you written this report yet? as i have a client also wanting the same report.

Comment

Nope, no time at present. It's incredibly annoying how useless the built-in reports are, but we have a 100 higher-priority things to tackle.

Cheers,
          simon
          Cult Pens

Comment

Working...
          X