Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I reinstalled my order forms and my site doesnt connect to paypal anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actinic security codes?

I'm unsure about the security code thing...

Is that the merchant id in the business settings or should I be looking at the code?

Malcolm Cook
    malc@talk-to-me.co.uk
    www.pos-to-me.co.uk

Comment

The security codes thingy is what you see when you click Housekeeping | Security. You should copy that off to a text file and print a hard copy or two to keep secure somewhere. If you lose that code, you will never be able to communicate with an uploaded store should you have to reload Actinic after a hard disk failure.

Your easiest option is still to copy the virgin Act_Order02.html from the new install to the old site1 folder.
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

I'm unsure how I have managed to stop my checkout going through to paypal?

As obviously I have non contract goods on site which can be processed.

I was trying to edit my drop menu to go straight to paypal as I thought the extra pages a chore. Instead I seem to have deleted my till, rather frustrating.

I have copied my order forms from the originals into my site1 folder but they dont seem to have configured the same as they once were..?

Malcolm Cook
        malc@talk-to-me.co.uk
        www.pos-to-me.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by timber
          I have copied my order forms from the originals into my site1 folder but they dont seem to have configured the same as they once were..?
          Have you replaced the order templates (Act_Order1.html, Act_Order2.html) from the folder called 'Original' or from the original 'theme' that you were using?
          If you have copied the files from the 'Original' folder, they may be different to the theme you have been using.
          Go to 'Design | Themes' and see which theme the software thinks it is using (it will normally show the theme prior to renaming, provided you have not renamed it), then open 'Windows Explorer' and go to 'Actinic v7\Format\Themes' locate the correspondingly named theme folder and see if there is a relevant template file in there. If you do not find the relevant template in that folder, look in the 'BusinessCSS' (for CSS based themes) or 'Business', and copy the files into the 'Site1' folder.

Originally posted by timber
          I was trying to edit my drop menu to go straight to paypal as I thought the extra pages a chore. Instead I seem to have deleted my till, rather frustrating.
          If you are trying to remove the submittal page (Act_OCCPayPalTemplate.html) this is not possible. If you are however trying to remove other entries from the combi box, then simply remove the other payment options from the payment options grid in 'View | Business Settings | Payment and Security'.
          This will only leave the relevant option.

G.W.Green
          Actinic.

Comment

Ahhh insight, thanks

I have tried to remove the options on the drop down so the order goes straight on the credit card details only.

I was hoping to lose a page (and reduce clicks and pages between the customers product selection and completing the order) and go straight to paypal, but so far I have only managed to miss out my last order pages and paypal completed and go to my completed order/finished/aborted checkout page.

I will investigate your other leads and put up a post when done.

Malcolm Cook
            malc@talk-to-me.co.uk
            www.pos-to-me.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X