Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Choice Layout

Hi,

This may be an obvious question for somebody but one i cannot find the solution to. If you see the attached screenshot (screenshot.gif) you'll see that i have a colour choice option for the product. What i would like to do, if possible, is have this colour choice dropdown appear above the "quantity" input.

I have tried editing Act_ProductLine.html as naturally this handles the product lines layout. After some experimentation i noticed by moving the NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE varaible to elsewhere within Act_ProductLine.html has the desired effect but moving this moves the addtocart button too.

Does anyone know how, or if its possible, to have the colour choice dropdown appear above "Quantity" but have the add to cart button remain at the bottom

Cheers
    Randalldon
    Attached Files

Hi,

The only way to be able to do that would be to use the Variant Addtocart button approach. Take a look at page 14 on the Advanced Users Guide for the topic, 'Changing The way Product variants are Laid out'. If you dont have a copy of the Advanced USer Guide you can download it from here.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Product Choice Layout

Bruce,

That worked perfectly for what i wanted!

Cheers
      randalldon

Comment

Working...
      X