Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax Summary Report Blank V7.05

Hi All

Have just update my site, everything seems to be fine except for the Tax Summary Reports, when i run the report from 01/09/2005 - 28/09/2005 it is blank.

Is anyone else have this problem, i do not think this is me as i ran it on monday V7.03 and it was fine.

Can anyone confirm this?

Cheers
    Darren

Sorry to bump this but this is a real problem for me,

Hoping someone on here could help me out before i call actnic for support, can anyone on V7.05 try this to see if theres works, then i can see if its a bug or just me

Cheers
    Darren

Comment

I have now registered a call with tech support,

they are unable to help at present but will call me back, gone to talk to there superiors.

Are Actinic now using a call center???? it was not the easiest of conversations took me about 10mins to run through it.

Cheers
      Darren

Comment

Hi Darren,

In v7.0.5 you now have a 'More Options' button for the reports, this is to help control the content. Try usin the button and see if it all appears or not.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

hi bruce

have tried everything, compacting data bases, selecting 1 option then 2 then 3 and variations of, am suppose to be sending a snapsot to tech support but the ftp space is full and i can not upload the file

Cheers
          Darren

Comment

Hi Darren,

The FTP issue is solved now. You should be able to upload the snapshot there.

Kind regard,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Ok

For everyone else.

There is not actualy a problem, it is an improvement???? however this is not the case for me.

if you have you orders sitting in pending and awaiting payment then no orders will show up. you have to manually add the payment before it can be seen in the tax summary. For people who use online authorisation then they will probably not see the problem. For people like me who process our orders on the main servers at each site then we do not need to process payment, ship orders and invoice.

Thanks for the improvements in the latest version but under the options tab can you put another option for "pending payment" or "all orders" then i can get some data with out having to process everything.

Cheers
              Darren

Comment

Working...
              X