Help!! Configuration Control for WorldPay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!! Configuration Control for WorldPay

I'm having a problem when I try to upload, using Business version 7.0.3.1.0.0 FBIA. It completes the first stage (Checking Catalog) then produces the following error message: "Creation of the configuration control for WorldPay failed. Please contact your Actinic reseller or Actinic support as appropriate."

I contacted the US reseller, Sure Solutions and so far, all they've suggested is selecting the WorldPay configuration button and updating the account information. The problem is that when I click the Configuration Method button, I get the same error message so I can't update anything.

My WorldPay account is active, although I found that my password had seemingly expired when I tried to access it yesterday. A new password has been set up and I can now access it OK.

Can anyone suggest what may be going on here and how it can be fixed? I have an order which I need to process manually, as soon as possible, and would welcome any available help.

Thanks,

Alistair

Red5 Audio

Problem solved. All it required was for the pspsetup.exe file to be installed again from the cd-rom. Then I updated my password and all seems OK so far.

BTW, the password problem was my fault. I had omitted one character when writing it down.

Alistair

Red5 Audio

www.red5audio.com

Comment

Working...
    X