X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two questions

Hi
    I have two questions which I'm hoping someone can answer

1. I would like to add a URL link to the text section of a Section (or Sub-Section). The facility exists to do this in the text section of a Product but not as far as I can see in the text section of a Section (or Sub-Section). Does this require some special coding?

2. We've noticed that occasionally a customer making an order on our site, www.cityorg.co.uk, will place an order at a certain time (say 10.30 - we get this time information on the order when we receive it) and yet their order will not come through when we upload at 11.00 but sometimes at 12.00 and sometimes not until 13.00 (we tend to upload hourly). How does the delay occur between the customer placing the order and us receiving it in an upload? Or is the time information that comes with a customers order sometimes incorrect?

I'm not sure I understand or know the answer to item 1.

As far as 2. is concerned it's probably down to orders being timestamped at the server time which is set to UTC (similar to GMT). As we're now on summertime (GMT+1), orders appear to be placed an hour earlier than they actually are.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
    X