Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple license keys for Order Manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple license keys for Order Manager?

Hi

I 'm a designer with Developer and I've put together a site for a client of mine who uses Order Manager to download orders etc.
    He now wants another site to sell his products Trade rather than Retail with no links to the old site.
    My question is, can he use Order Manager for both sites or will he need to buy another license key for it, or will he need two copies (which seems a bit redundant)?

Thanks
    David

He will need a new licence for each site that he wishes to download from, where you have developed and maintain it.

Sorry

Comment

Will I need to purchase an additional copy of Order manager?

Will I need to purchase an additional copy of Order manager, or can I just purchase an additional license key for the first copy?
      Thanks
      David

Comment

Will I need to purchase an additional copy of Order manager, or can I just purchase an additional license key for the first copy?
        You can just purchase additional licenses, but they both equate to the same thing ultimately.

Comment

How does this work, are there two copies of Order manager on one pc or does the one copy have two licenses that you can flip between like Developer?

Comment

You can go to 'File | Sites' and click 'License New Site' to enter the new license key into Order Manager.

Comment

Thanks

David
              achroma.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X