Upload problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload problems

I have just upload my second version of a shop. The first version is still online and is caledoniasigns.co.uk which works fine, and then I have uploaded the second site to caledoniasigns.co.uk/dist/

The problems I have is the top images do not appear and I cant find the location they meant to be saved in on the server, I tried to upload them myself but again they do not appear.

I also get the following errors when I upload the site

"info.html,info.html has been found in the site folder and has the same name as a generated file which is referenced by one or more templates.

index.html,index.html has been found in the site folder and has the same name as a generated file which is referenced by one or more templates.
    about_us.html,about_us.html has been found in the site folder and has the same name as a generated file which is referenced by one or more templates.

Service_Commitment.html,Service_Commitment.html has been found in the site folder and has the same name as a generated file which is referenced by one or more templates.

Find_Distributor.html,Find_Distributor.html has been found in the site folder and has the same name as a generated file which is referenced by one or more templates.

Marketing_Support.html,Marketing_Support.html has been found in the site folder and has the same name as a generated file which is referenced by one or more templates.

Open_Account.html,Open_Account.html has been found in the site folder and has the same name as a generated file which is referenced by one or more templates.

FAQ.html,FAQ.html has been found in the site folder and has the same name as a generated file which is referenced by one or more templates.
    Contact_Us.html,Contact_Us.html has been found in the site folder and has the same name as a generated file which is referenced by one or more templates.
    "

I have looked on the server for these files to delete them but guess what, I cant find them anywhere.

Can anyone help?

Owain.

P.S I have changed the ID number from 1 to 2.

Hi,

I've just taken a look at the site and all the images are appearing so I guess you have solved this issue.

"info.html,info.html has been found in the site folder and has the same name as a generated file which is referenced by one or more templates.
    Take a look on your pc in 'c:\program files\actinic v7\sites\<site name>' for this file. Generated files are kept in the '<site name>\SiteHTML' folder so should not be in the root of the site folder.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Nope I hadnt managed to sort it, I was just uploading it anyway Everything seems fine now other than 1 page does not seem to get uploaded....I will look in to this though Thanks for posting.

O.

Comment

Working...
      X