Business & Catalogue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business & Catalogue

Hi, I developed a site using Actinic Business v7 for a Client of mine and am more than happy with the result. As such, I have now been aproached by another customer and asked to develop a new site for them.

Can I download a new demo version of the Actinic Catalogue so I can creat a simple demo site for them before they take the plunge and buy the full product.

Just to reemphasise. I have Actinic Business v7 Regestered and installed on my pc and want to create a new site using Actinic Catalogue but wish to create a demo site for my client first.

Is this possible??

As you have an active key on the system already, you can not install it again on the same PC under a trial - Sorry

Basically, Actinic's registry information pertains to the Actinic software, not whether you are using a full licensed version and trying to trial another title, i.e. Bus in use Cat for trial...

If you are done with the copy you did for the original client, i.e. all handed over and no longer needed by you, then create a snapshot for safety sake, and then uninstall the software completely so nothing remains, and you should then be able to install a fresh trial copy - maybesssssss

Comment

Working...
    X