Priceexplanation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Priceexplanation

Can anyone tell me how to prefix the selling price of my products with text, something like "Our Price"

I thought it would be the PRICEEXPLANATION and so went looking for that - couldn't find it mentioned anywhere unless it is the Product Price Explanation Text, but I set that to Our Price and it doesn't appear anywhere.

So I'm stuck, how do I make this change - I know I can edit the HTML directly but there does seem to be a variable I can use, its jut that I can't seem to find how to set it.

Thanks

David
    <DIV align=left><strong><FONT color=#800080>David
    Fitzpatrick</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
    <DIV align=left>
    <HR align=left width="50%">
    </DIV><DIV align=left><font face="Bookman Old Style" color="#800080" size=3>Travel health products for the
    adventurous traveller</FONT><p><font face="Bookman Old Style" color="#800080">
    <a href="http://www.travelclinic.biz">www.travelclinic.biz</a></font></DIV>

Hi
    Go to Design : Design Options :Shop defaults Tab and change Product Price Description in Default Price Text to Our Price
    Regards
    Howard

Comment

Tried That

Thanks for the quick reply, I have already done this but it makes no difference, is there an option I need to select to show the NETQUOTEVAR:PRICEEXPLANATION ?

David
      <DIV align=left>
      </DIV><DIV align=left><font face="Bookman Old Style" color="#800080" size=3>Travel health products for the

Comment

Hi David
        I am not sure but check Act_ProductPrice.html - mine reads:
        <!-- ProductPrice HTML begin -->
        <!-- This template is used for the product price text. -->

<br><span class="actxsmall"; STYLE="color: rgb(255,0,0);"><b><Actinic:RETAIL_PRICE_TEXT>NETQUOTEVAR:PRICEPROMPT</Actinic:RETAIL_PRICE_TEXT>&nbsp;NETQUOTEVARISCOUNT_QUANTITY&nbsp;NETQUOTEVAR:COST</b></span><span class="actxxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:TAXMESSAGE</span>

<!-- This template is used for the product price text. -->
        <!-- ProductPrice HTML end -->

The color bit was put in to change "Our price" and the price to red.
        Regards
        Howard

Comment

The price prompt is set in 'Design | Options | Shop Defaults' at the bottom there.

Comment

The price prompt is set in 'Design | Options | Shop Defaults' at the bottom there.
            ...and you can overwrite it on a per product basis (special offers, etc) in the Product Details / Prompts / Price: field.

Norman
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestions, I didn't have the NETQUOTEVAR:PRICEPROMPT in my productprice.html file

It works fine now.

David
              <DIV align=left>

Comment

Working...
              X