Changing HTML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing HTML

I would like to change a couple of pieces of HTML on the site, but I can't seem to find them to change them. For instance on the order00.html page it says "Shopping Cart (prices in US dollars)". I want to eliminate the phrase "(prices in US dollars)", but I can't figure out how to do it. If you go to the template manager, you can't find it there and I can't seem to find it in the text manager.

I also want to change around some of the information on the recipt page and am having the same problem finding the files to change.

Anyone have any tips or tricks on this?

Thanks

Zane,
    Design | options | Miceslleaneous tab
    Price display options

This is where you can make the change to $

As far as tips.
    You can download the dreamwever extension and a design documents from the download page on my site www.actinic.us/documentation.html

Gennerally if I am looking for a bit of code and just cant figure out where it is or which netquotvar, well I upload the catalog and the preview the source. Then look for the line you want to change and you will find it nested inside a Act_XXXXX.html template.

Also using dreamweaver and the extension you can preview a page in catalog and then copy the address line of your browser. Then open new file in dreamwever and past the browser address line from your preview page in the file name of dreamweaver. This will allow you to preview the code view / design view. Design view will show the begining and end of each atinic template and variable. This makes it much easier to work with the design. (this is further documented in the well written guides.

Brian
    Brian Johnson
    :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
    1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

Also, another useful bit of information is that the variable for the 'Shopping Cart (Prices in...)' message is in the template called 'Act_ShoppingCartXML.html'. It is the line at the top that says:

<P><SPAN CLASS="actxsmall"><B>NETQUOTEVAR:CARTCAPTION</B></SPAN>

You could change NETQUOTEAVR:CARTCAPTION to something else.

Comment

Working...
      X