Section Page Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Section Page Names

Is there anyway in V4 to control the main sections names?

I have manually created a menu bar with links to the three sections of my web site. However - when adding and removing subsections/products the top level section has its number modified from day Section_Flowers_33 to Section_Flowers_97

At the moment I have to keep going back to Act_Primary and manually changing the menu links.

Is there a NETQUOTEVAR that will allow me to replace these manual links with just links to sections?

I also have manual link to the checkout and shopping cart - and these AHREF's are not affected.

I don't think that you can set the pagenames in V4, they are manually generated when you upload catalog and I think that they might change when you add or move sections. V5 and V6 allow you to enter a page name.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X